AIM
bmxkida

Pickleman's Breakfast Pickleman's Breakfast

A little to phalic ?

Did anyone else notice the pickle "jizz" attack on the radioactive-oatmeal-monster; along with other similar type references amongst the characters ?

This was good, slightly drawn out, flash that tickled my visual balls.

poxpower responds:

This is the part where I go "Buddy, if you're seing your condiments in a sexual manner, I think its high time you masturbated" to make it seem like you're crazy.
But really.
I did it on purpose.

Dark Reflection Dark Reflection

This is really damn cool. Pink Floyd

We synced this movie to "the great gig in the sky" by pink floyd and it worked !! start the song right before "un reflection" stops scrolling

Another Day Another Day

Nice

hey
good choice in music and the animation was nice but 2 many things were moving in the screen.. but the animation was pretty damn good anyway. I can appreciate the hard work the went in to that if it was frame by frame i wouldnt mind at all if u made more just like it!

Mac Switch Parody Mac Switch Parody

MACS SuCK!

macs really do suck i mean come on they have to remake windows software for macs because macs suck sooo much this movie is a 5!!!!!!!!!

Weed - Harmless? P2 Weed - Harmless? P2

And everybody thats kewl and is really chill said

Amen...

nike stik trix nike stik trix

one thing

make the JUST DO IT sign at the end not as tall as it is so it looks better

DFL!: ChocoChip Cookies DFL!: ChocoChip Cookies

HOLY SHIT

This Flash never stops to amaze me but i saw it on FLASH KIT.COM a while ago! finally its on NG !!!

MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1 MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1

I HATE JOSH BEDN!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK JOSH BEDN he's a Gay Little FUCK! and i think the character who played tom fulp covered everything that Josh Bedn Deserves !!!!!!!!!!!
fucking BIOTCH!

Dirty Pop Dirty Pop

i hate nsync!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK U FOR PUTTING THAT GAY ASS SONG ON UR FLASH! BUT THE GRAPHICS WERE KINDA GOOD BUT U JOCKED A LOT OF SHIT LIKE THAT PICO THING NEWGROUNDS DID! well try making ur own shit next time!

SSBM: 3D Mario SSBM: 3D Mario

Nice Shit

Holy crap ! i love ur 3D shit its really tight make more like that zipstyke clock that raseberryclock wanted ! keep up the tight shit