AIM
bmxkida

Pickleman's Breakfast Pickleman's Breakfast

A little to phalic ?

Did anyone else notice the pickle "jizz" attack on the radioactive-oatmeal-monster; along with other similar type references amongst the characters ?

This was good, slightly drawn out, flash that tickled my visual balls.

poxpower responds:

This is the part where I go "Buddy, if you're seing your condiments in a sexual manner, I think its high time you masturbated" to make it seem like you're crazy.
But really.
I did it on purpose.

Dark Reflection Dark Reflection

This is really damn cool. Pink Floyd

We synced this movie to "the great gig in the sky" by pink floyd and it worked !! start the song right before "un reflection" stops scrolling

Another Day Another Day

Nice

hey
good choice in music and the animation was nice but 2 many things were moving in the screen.. but the animation was pretty damn good anyway. I can appreciate the hard work the went in to that if it was frame by frame i wouldnt mind at all if u made more just like it!

Hacker Hacker

you fucking script kiddie

get better information next time

Tanked Tanked

this looks...well...

I think it would be funny if this was a stolen game! from...oh i dont know digipen.edu or something but i trust its not stolen
Happy Trails
hahaha Kevin

Internet Hacker Internet Hacker

not real

hey smart shit when u send a trojan the computer logs the place where it gets it from and the place is your computer so they already have your IP address which means the trace thing is bullshit but other wise u have a good idea going look some shit up next time try google. cant wait for a better version